Thursday, January 29, 2009

Very Fishy


Few days ago, I was doing my Spanish workbook and one of the sections was a story-based. It was about a boy that loves to play soccer and is very studious. Well, I found a funny part of the story that stated that the boy plays soccer after school. After the soccer game, though, he goes to the "garden" with his friends and comes home later at night. I told my mom,"What person would play soccer after school and then go to the garden with his friends." She said,"Maybe they have community service or something." I said,"Nah, they must be doing some 'Mary-Jane', you know what I'm saying." We laughed and she called me stupid for thinking that. For real, who would play soccer and then go to the garden with his friends. Sounds like a little growing of marijuana and lighting it up. Hope when my teacher corrects it, I can get it back and show to the rest of my friends that story about the boy going to the "garden" with some friends after a soccer game. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment