Last weekend, I was playing Gears with my xbox live gang. They gave me the idea since I have a 4th rank profile, I should make another profile strictly for Gears of War 2 so I wouldn't have to care about losing my rank. Ever since that update, I've been on a roll. Within 3 days, I gotten my 3rd rank (Sargent) and I hardly played any games really. My friends and I feel like we are unstoppable, beating nearly everyone. Kadell, our Kobe Bryant of the gang, named ourselves "The Original 5" meaning the first day we met, we are the "Fab 5" of Execution in Gears 2. We get more people that we meet along the way, but "The Original 5" always be the great combination of Elimination. Our goal now is to reach the best and last rank in the game, General (5th rank). We basically demonstrate how great we work together by coming up with great plans and we don't be cheap and use party chat. Instead, we like how we beat our opponents and, majority of the time, talk trash to intimidate them a little bit.
Our only problem of us not reaching our goal fast enough because the servers are hooking us up with foreign players, making us lag really bad. Another problem, which needs to be stop, are people who cheat using "Lag Switches" making people gun less or teleporting through everything. Sometimes, it makes you stand still for about a minute and the other team can be able to move. That stuff really ticks us off. We get that probably about 1 out of every 10 matches, and mostly happens at night. That last update that I thought was gonna be horrible without "Superman", I adjust and I do way better than I figure. This game is beloved again.

No comments:
Post a Comment