Two weeks ago, I got my Lt. rank back in Gears of War 2. I'm pretty sure that I'm keeping it longer than I have before. Just as I started to become very consistent, the game had its update on just about everything. Brought in new achievements, no more "Superman" stunts, fixed most of the glitches, and changed the shotgun, again. I tested it out and I am very upset. The game was feeling smooth for me, but now it feels that the game gotten slower and harder to hit people with your shotty than before. The "Superman" was fun to do and I don't get it how they thought it was impossible to counter. There's flaws for "Superman", and they went ahead and make a three second pause of no shooting after and before you roll and rodeo run. They just influence more "2-Pieces" and more long-range. This update is very upsetting, no matter how much additions they put into the game. All I can do now in the game is hope that I don't get de-ranked for another stupid reason. 'E.P.I.C.'.... How could you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment