Last week, my family and I started to hang around my aunt and uncle's house. On Saturday, we talked about the Superbowl, basketball, movies, and the new wii game they bought. My uncle Mike is funny cause his wii character was skinny at first, until when he weighed himself in Wii Fit his character got a big belly just for weighing 185. He told my sister to change it back but, my sister Aaliyah was just laughing. That first night we had roast chicken from Raley's. My mom was gonna cut it, but it was pretty hard to cut it seemed like cause this big chicken had bones every side of its body. My sister tried to help and I tried to help. My uncle was laughing and said,"How many Chavez' does it take to cut a chicken?" I kept laughing cause it was basically taking all of us to cut the chicken.
Monday we played the wii game again. There was a lot of stuff that my sisters and uncle Mike unlocked. They unlocked this ski challenge, and it was pretty hard. Just like skiing in real life, you must maintain balance and move side to side to go the direction you want to go. When my uncle Mike started to get on the board, he was hitting the walls and he was saying,"O what the heck?!?!" It took him a long time to get down to the bottom. On my 1st attempt, I had 1:20, but I didn't know how to control it. On my 2nd and last attempt though, I went 0:59. But that wasn't gonna last for long. My mom went 34 seconds. Didn't even know she knew how to ski! When all that was done, my uncle and I went to Taco Bell to pick up something to eat for dinner. Our plan was to buy 30 tacos. We went to the drive thru and order. The lady said in a shocking manner,"30 tacos?" My uncle said,"Ya, is that too much?" We were laughing. She told the price, but my uncle didn't hear what she said so he asked me. "It sounded like she said $76." Uncle Mike stopped the car and said "WHAT?!" I started laughing and he asked if I was serious. I didn't know the answer but I know 30 tacos aren't worth 76 dollars. As we drove up to the window, we were like "They probably expect a large van full of people or 2 fat men." That night came into a closure after dinner.
Weekend was fun. It's nice to do something with other family members than just sitting at home doing nothing.
Monday we played the wii game again. There was a lot of stuff that my sisters and uncle Mike unlocked. They unlocked this ski challenge, and it was pretty hard. Just like skiing in real life, you must maintain balance and move side to side to go the direction you want to go. When my uncle Mike started to get on the board, he was hitting the walls and he was saying,"O what the heck?!?!" It took him a long time to get down to the bottom. On my 1st attempt, I had 1:20, but I didn't know how to control it. On my 2nd and last attempt though, I went 0:59. But that wasn't gonna last for long. My mom went 34 seconds. Didn't even know she knew how to ski! When all that was done, my uncle and I went to Taco Bell to pick up something to eat for dinner. Our plan was to buy 30 tacos. We went to the drive thru and order. The lady said in a shocking manner,"30 tacos?" My uncle said,"Ya, is that too much?" We were laughing. She told the price, but my uncle didn't hear what she said so he asked me. "It sounded like she said $76." Uncle Mike stopped the car and said "WHAT?!" I started laughing and he asked if I was serious. I didn't know the answer but I know 30 tacos aren't worth 76 dollars. As we drove up to the window, we were like "They probably expect a large van full of people or 2 fat men." That night came into a closure after dinner.
Weekend was fun. It's nice to do something with other family members than just sitting at home doing nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment