Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Food Critic?


I've seen the weirdest thing just the other day. My cat started smelling my dad's chicken with corn and macaroni. At first he cried for it, but we were unsure if he would even like it. He doesn't eat treats like Cat Nip. He farts really bad if you gave him wet food. So he eats the usually Whiskers that has chicken and wheat flavor. He's very picky cat.

This troubling cat is name Spunky. When I walked away from my plate for awhile, he climbs on the bed and sniff the smell of the food. Well, you know how cats dig their poop after their done because they don't like the smell. That's what Spunky did! I was laughing for the fact that he knows the chicken my dad made smells horrible and isn't edible. Pretty messed up, but hilarious. That wasn't his first time what Spunky did. He did that to chicken Alfredo, baked chicken, one of my sister's socks, lunch pale, and hair comb. He can be a food critic if only they would allow cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment