My friend showed me Jeff Dunham and Walter on Comedy Central, and my gosh, he made me laugh through the whole thing. Not just how he say it and what he say, it's the expressions on Walter's face. Jeff always ask Walter hows his wife is doing. Walter normally says how horrible she is. "I think my house is haunted." "Why is that, Walter?" ponders Jeff. "Every time I open the door I hear a wisp saying 'Get out! Get out!'." I laughed cause that wisp is his wife. Another part is when Jeff said,"People say that their wife ages like fine wine." Walter:"Well mine ages like milk." I cracked up til' my stomach hurt.
When Jeff Dunham and Walter were at Washington D.C., Jeff Dunham ask Walter,"So how do you like D.C." "Lovely city, nice to get mugged at Nation's Capitol...Remember the time when we were at Fort Mortardal, Florida." Jeff said,"Yea." "Well, the people there were full of me. And the weather, it was very humid. 'Its dry heat'. Yea it's dry heat that I started growing moss from my ass....Only thing I loved about that place was when I was on the beach, blue sky's and I saw a tiny cloud coming over." All of the sudden Walter does a blowy wind sound effects. "Yea, when your in the toilet you would be like 'AHHHH!!! (moving around his head in a circular motion) and poop is flying everywhere in the room." Hecka funny.
One part, he saw a camera guy behind him and he said, "Hey look, it's the CIA...Hello? I see you... we all see you... You know its better watching in the front... The hell, is the director junk?" Walter is hecka funny.
He's a very good ventriloquist. There wont be any other that can be as good as him. Jeff Dunham is the Michael Jordan of all ventriloquist.

No comments:
Post a Comment